Tuesday, September 20, 2016

And Now For The Weeds ~ FALL


Most of my pretty flowers have gone, and those that are left are pretty much dying from not much rain or neglect. So, my photography usually turns to weeds.

The above is from a challenge I learned in a Facebook group. So fun, and my sister loved it when I sent it to her as a Birthday greeting post card .



Big Cousin helping the little cousin with sand art.




September so far has included kids coming home for a visit with the grandbaby, and a grand-dog. Razzy, my furbaby, enjoyed having the grand-dog visit, but the Basset Beagle was not that thrilled since she's thirteen and pretty much out of the play mode. :)

The company has now gone (house seems empty) so we're back to our normal routine, and it's laundry day with clothes on the line since it's a beautiful Fall type day.






Have a great week :)

Scribble a comment or share in the link up. Interact and get to know a fellow photographer.

Peabea




8 comments:

  1. What a great photographic trick! Yes, I have to agree that one person's weed is another person's beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! It's only a weed when it's growing where we don't want it to grow, right?! Love your idea with the frame. And love your grandbabykin and pupper shots...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Betty-NZ and lisa for visiting and love to see that you scribbled a comment. Thank you. I find that with the camera, weeds look awesome compared to the naked eye. Until I started photographing them, I would just walk on by and not see their beauty. :) ~hugs~ to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE weeds.... they really are pretty. I think it's all about perspective. :-D

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lisa. Loved seeing your visit and comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your weed is beautiful. The kids sure look like they had a grand time! (Notice the play on words there)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made me laugh abrianna. They did have fun. It was some kind of play sand the little one got for her birthday. Messy though. :) Love seeing your visit and comment. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)