Friday, November 11, 2016

Pictorial Friday 11-11



Join the link up and share your photos or graphics. Happy Friday.

And salutes to our Veterans because without them, we would not afford the freedom that we have.

A salute to my POW/MIA can be found HERE. R.I.P. John Conger wherever you are.




Peabea





A Freebie for you: I'm sharing one of my Christmas pages that I designed.


I used it this way. The download that you can find HERE won't have my logo nor will it have the Merry Christmas and other elements that I've added as a sample use, but it will have the spaces that you can insert your own photos and the ribbon. If you don't want the space for the photos, just delete those. Hope you enjoy and thank you for participating in Pictorial Friday.
Happy Weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)