Monday, December 5, 2016

Pictorial Tuesday 12 6



 






Sharing some snow times with the grandbabykins (of course now that he's in the double digits in age, I should call him grandson, but he'll always be my babykins). No such joy as that of a grandmother. :)

These are from few years back. He use to be with grammy a lot, but as he's gotten bigger and into more activities and with school, he doesn't come hang out and shovel snow like he use to. I miss those younger days.

So far, we haven't had any snow, but I'm sure it won't elude us much longer. :)

Happy Tuesday and time for this week's Pictorial Tuesday. So enjoy seeing the photos, graphics or blogs that you link up or just comments left. It's nice to get to visit each one that participates, and hopefully some have met other photographer/bloggers.

You're next








Peabea






Sharing my Christmas Papers Pack. You can download it HERE.


12 comments:

  1. The red, blue, and yellow on his jacket looks so vivid against the white snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love seeing your visit Buckeroomama. Thanks for linking so I can come visit. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Kelleyn. I should have waited to post because I did get a chance to take one of him this week as he had school delay and I had to go wait to get him on the bus. Loved that you visited and commented. :)

      Delete
  3. Still your baby I'm sure. I hope your snow holds off, but get that double digit kid over there for hot chocolate and cookies when it does. I adore the middle two photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanna...snow is suppose to start this week-end, but sometimes it goes around. I'm sure he'd go for the hot chocolate and especially cookies idea. I like that. So enjoyed seeing your visit and comment. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Kristy...So fun to see your visit and comment and thanks for linking. Textures are so fun. Still having fun learning how to manipulate. :)

      Delete
  5. Our two oldest grandkids, ages 13 and 12, used to hang out with us a lot more when they weren't so busy with school and sports. But we still have three younger grands and another due in May! Being a grandparent is the highlight of life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true on the grandparent. Would never have guessed how I would enjoy when I was a mom. I always said I wouldn't even have the empty nest syndrome, but boy did I...but then along came the grandlittlekins and I was hooked. Our youngest granddaughter moved out to the West Coast when just a baby, but she just turned four and they are back now for few months so have gotten to have her in life for a bit even though they are about hour away.
      Loved seeing your visit and link up. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Snow is such fun, I hope we get some this year


    mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Molly....I need to visit you and see what the photo of the day is. So enjoyed seeing some you've shared this year. Thanks for visiting and commenting. I love those soft warm snows and when the evening lights reflect their big flakes falling. :)

      Delete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)