Saturday, January 28, 2017

Sunday Scripture Blessings January 29


Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Remember, O Lord, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.  Psalm 25:4-6 NIV 


Since my word for 2017 is LOVE, I chose the graphic above that I created for this Sunday's Scripture.

You're Next for sharing your Scripture Blessings or just leave a comment if you don't have a blog link. Thanks....




~hugs 'n giggles n' blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:









6 comments:

  1. We cannot begin to fathom the love God has for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful for God's unquenchable love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's love is never-ending and uncrushable - such a lovely poster on His love, PeaBea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful for God's great love and mercy!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)