Thursday, February 2, 2017

Valentine's Day Free Kit


In the spirit of my word for the year which is LOVE, I've created this free Valentine kit to share. You can simply add a Valentine message or slide a photo behind the frame. The background is a mixture of paper from The Coffee Shop Blog and myself. The rest is a Peabea design. It is created using Adobe Photo Shop Elements, but should be able to use in other programs. Hope you enjoy the kit, and would love you share some of the ways you used the elements in your design. You can download my kit HERE



Happy Valentine's Day early.


The greatest healing therapy
is friendship and love. 
by Hubert H. Humphrey

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Pea bea. I don't believe we've crossed paths before. I clicked on your comment from another site. Nice to meet you. Just wanted to say that I love the picture Tuesday thing you do; what a fun series. :) Beautiful pictures. :) ((blessings))

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)