Monday, March 27, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday Linkup 3 28 17


Over the week-end, we had a gloriously warm day so I brought around the summer chairs for the front porch, did a bit of cleaning of the outdoor table and chairs. Then, I let the furbaby, Razzy, who loves to be outdoors come onto the porch. I brought my camera, and we sat and listened to all the different birds singing. However, since we were foreign to them, only a few came to the feeder and close enough for me to get a photo. This fellow, a sparrow with red on him, and the white one were the only ones that came long enough to pose for me. :)

Happy Tuesday. Looking forward to all who link on Pictorial with their lovely photos. Thank you to those who have come weekly. :)

You're Next ~ thanks for sharing






~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

If you can't link a photo, would love an hello comment before you go.

A Freebie Gift for You



https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7vskfwv2b51d0k/Hexagon%20Photo%20Grid.zip?dl=0


My Hexagon Photo Display. I inserted my bird photos, but it will come blank for you to insert your own photos. Hope you enjoy! I also included a tutorial of how to change the background from white to other colors if you want. See the download below.




You can download the Hexagon Photo Display HERE or HERE

Sharing with:






7 comments:

  1. Awe, isn't he a charming fellow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that patch of red on that cute little sparrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The house sparrows are so sweet. I love their stripped pantaloons! Have a wonder-filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many birds -- that's an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've had a few slow and lazy weekends, and it's meant I've read a lot of books. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful little bird! Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)